Thursday, April 10, 2008

Overkill, seriously


Earlier this year, Nathan Hudson (pictured centre), the lead singer of Faker, came out. Good for him.
Their latest single, 'This Heart Attack', took a while to grow on me, but thanks to Channel Ten it has been permanently etched into by brain.

It is used incessantly - on promos for various shows, on So You Think You Can Dance...
I can't get the bloody thing out of my head and frankly the song is ruined for me - when I hear it all I can see is Natalie Bassingthwaite and her never-ending series of hairdon'ts.

I was discussing this last night with a mate who couldn't agree more - and he's slept with Nathan.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitch, bitch, bitch. All you ever do.

Anonymous said...

And the big question is: What was Nathan like in bed? I imagine he would have been awesome good fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if you're into necrophilia. Look at him! Ugh.

Anonymous said...

this blog's got really bad vibes.

Lois Steam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois Steam said...

Bad vibes?
Is that worse than herpes?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lois Steam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.